Free Delivery above $60 | Same Day Express Delivery (Monday to Saturday) @ $10
Motherswork only delivers within Singapore currently.
Motherswork offers free standard delivery for all orders above $60. For orders below $60 there is a flat delivery rate of $6. Standard delivery usually takes three to five working days for the order to be processed and delivered. Orders are processed and delivered Monday through Saturday. Once items have been processed and picked up, our courier will normally deliver within the next day. For urgent orders, please use our Same Day Express Delivery at an additional charge of $10.
Same Day Express Delivery will apply to orders placed before 12PM between Monday - Saturday. Customers can expect to receive their orders on the same day after 12PM. We are unable to process Same Day Express Delivery for orders placed during Sundays and public holidays. The orders will be delivered on the next working day.
Self-Collection @ Motherswork Great World
Self-Collection is only available at Motherswork Great World, from 10am to 9pm. We encourage collecting your orders on weekdays so as to minimize waiting time and expedite the process of fulfilling your orders.
1 Kim Seng Promenade
Tel: 6738 5886
Important: Please do not collect your order(s) until you have received the self-collection confirmation email.
- If you do not receive an email after 5 working days, please check your spam or junk email folders.
- If you still do not receive an email, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
Kindly arrange to collect your orders within 7 days after receipt of the e-mail. In the event orders that are not collected within this period, they will be returned to our warehouse located at 8 Lorong Bakar Batu #05-12 Singapore 348743 with additional 7-days extension.
Please contact our customer service with your Order ID at firstname.lastname@example.org before heading to our warehouse. Collection at our warehouse is available between Mondays and Fridays, excluding public holidays, from 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm. For orders that are still not collected within the specified additional 7-days period, it shall be forfeited at the discretion of Motherswork Pte. Ltd. without refunds.
Local Assembly Service via Motherswork Delivery Team
Cots/Cotbeds: $80 per location
Playhouses: $150 per set
Average Booking : 3 to 7 working days
Overseas Shipment Worldwide
Do email us at email@example.com with the product and shipping address. Thereafter we will give you a shipping quotation and approximate shipping time. Please note that any taxes or duty imposed by the country's Immigration (at the discretion of the Authorities) if any is entirely payable to the recipient. You may wish to call the immigration authority to check on customs clearance before you proceed with your order. Mothers Work will not issue refund for goods held by customs.
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. Do ensure that items returned are in original condition with its original packaging, parts and accessories to qualify for goods return within 7 days after delivery.
Product(s) to be exchange must be of the same value or higher. A top up will be required if the value is higher.
For returns, the same value will be refunded as Motherswork voucher, excluding delivery charges, promotional discounts. Upon approval of return & refund request.
We are unable to facilitate any exchange or refund at our brick and mortar unless otherwise stated.
Strictly no refund/exchange for the following:
To do a return, customers can make their way to either Motherswork Headquarters OR Motherswork@Great World.
Returned item will be assessed and buyer will be notified after 2 Working Days if the returned item is eligible for return.
(Please attach a note with the order Number to the return , E.g. #1005)
If Return is not accepted, Customer may:
- Collect back the items at the point of return; OR
- Request to send back item with Motherswork appointed courier ($6)
If Return is accepted :
Motherswork Points equivalent to the item returned will be credited to your account.
$1.00 = 100 Points
$59.90 = 5990 Points
Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
8 Lorong Bakar Batu
Mon - Sat : 10AM - 5PM (1-2PM Break)
Motherswork @ Great World
1 Kim Seng Promenade
Mon - Sun : 10AM - 9PM
Your Feedback is so Important to us!
Please leave us a review to earn 100 points!
- Make sure you have an account created with us
- Review can be made under the product description
- Baby Approved Teat- Babies can become attached to their favourite style of soother teat. That’s why all of the new closer to nature soothers have the same baby approved* teat, so you can easily switch between different shield styles within the range without causing baby any confusion.
- Supports Natural Oral development- The Symmetrical Orthodontic Shaped teat has been designed to improve balance making it easier for babies to hold the soother in their mouth and supports natural oral development.
- Close to a Bottle Teat- The teat shape on the soother is more like a bottle teat for a more familiar feeling for a baby.
- Fun Style- Holes in the shield encourage improved air flow between the shield and baby’s delicate skin to help minimise the risk of irritation. The designs are based on a jungle theme ranging from cute giraffes and pandas for smaller babies to bright tigers and zebras for the older babies.
- Baby Safe- All the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature soothers are BPA-free for total reassuranc
Note: Design may varies