To commemorate their eight-year relationship with us, Maison Q has designed an exclusive print for Motherswork. This print was specially conceptualised to usher in the Year of the Dragon that begins in February 2024.
It features a garden of florals in pink, blue, green and orange hues. Nestled in its midst is a dragon coiled like an inverted letter "S". Why the letter S? Apart from its resemblance to the huat number 8, it is also the first letter of Motherswork's founder's name.
This print is a limited edition and cannot be found anywhere else. While stocks last.
- Hand wash recommended (especially red fabrics)
- Alternatively, gentle machine wash, cold
- Do not bleach
- Drip dry
- Do not wring
- Clothes dryers are not recommended
- Iron on medium heat
- Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem
- Do not iron over the brand label
- Do not iron over metal snap closures
Measurements below are of the apparel when it is laid flat. As the items are cut and sewn by hand, there may be a slight difference from apparel to apparel. Please note that the shoulder-to-shoulder measurements indicates the length between the two furthest end of the shoulder seams.