To commemorate their eight-year relationship with us, Maison Q has designed an exclusive print for Motherswork. This print was specially conceptualised to usher in the Year of the Dragon that begins in February 2024.
It features a garden of florals in pink, blue, green and orange hues. Nestled in its midst is a dragon coiled like an inverted letter "S". Why the letter S? Apart from its resemblance to the huat number 8, it is also the first letter of Motherswork's founder's name.
This print is a limited edition and cannot be found anywhere else. While stocks last.
Baby Boy Onesie (Reversible)
A baby boy onesie with a low Mandarin collar and short sleeves. Created in the style of a romper with ‘pants’.
Snap closure buttons three quarters down the front as well as at the bottom of the onesie for ease of wear and to help facilitate a quick change of diapers.
This is a reversible piece and can be worn inside out. Double the fun, twice the mileage.
- Gentle machine wash, on cold.
- Wash with like colours in a laundry bag.
- Do not soak.
- Iron on medium heat. For a reversible apparel, iron on medium and away from the hemline. Iron towards the centre of the apparel so that the two pieces of fabric in your reversible piece does not gather at the hem.
- Do not iron over brand labels or snap closure buttons.
- No clothes dryers.
- When washing, be mindful not to use too much detergent as this, in some cases, may affect the durability and colour of the cotton (a natural fabric) in the long run.