Free Delivery above $60 | Same Day Express Delivery (Monday to Saturday) @ $10
Motherswork only delivers within Singapore currently.
Motherswork offers free standard delivery for all orders above $60. For orders below $60 there is a flat delivery rate of $6. Standard delivery usually takes three to five working days for the order to be processed and delivered. Orders are processed and delivered Monday through Saturday. Once items have been processed and picked up, our courier will normally deliver within the next day. For urgent orders, please use our Same Day Express Delivery at an additional charge of $10.
Same Day Express Delivery will apply to orders placed before 12PM between Monday - Saturday. Customers can expect to receive their orders on the same day after 12PM. We are unable to process Same Day Express Delivery for orders placed during Sundays and public holidays. The orders will be delivered on the next working day.
Self-Collection @ Motherswork Great World
Self-Collection is only available at Motherswork Great World, from 10am to 9pm. We encourage collecting your orders on weekdays so as to minimize waiting time and expedite the process of fulfilling your orders.
1 Kim Seng Promenade
Tel: 6738 5886
Important: Please do not collect your order(s) until you have received the self-collection confirmation email.
- If you do not receive an email after 5 working days, please check your spam or junk email folders.
- If you still do not receive an email, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly arrange to collect your orders within 7 days after receipt of the e-mail. In the event orders that are not collected within this period, they will be returned to our warehouse located at 8 Lorong Bakar Batu #05-12 Singapore 348743 with additional 7-days extension.
Please contact our customer service with your Order ID at email@example.com before heading to our warehouse. Collection at our warehouse is available between Mondays and Fridays, excluding public holidays, from 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm. For orders that are still not collected within the specified additional 7-days period, it shall be forfeited at the discretion of Motherswork Pte. Ltd. without refunds.
Local Assembly Service via Motherswork Delivery Team
Cots/Cotbeds: $80 per location
Playhouses: $150 per set
Average Booking : 3 to 7 working days
Overseas Shipment Worldwide
Do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the product and shipping address. Thereafter we will give you a shipping quotation and approximate shipping time. Please note that any taxes or duty imposed by the country's Immigration (at the discretion of the Authorities) if any is entirely payable to the recipient. You may wish to call the immigration authority to check on customs clearance before you proceed with your order. Mothers Work will not issue refund for goods held by customs.
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. Do ensure that items returned are in original condition with its original packaging, parts and accessories to qualify for goods return within 7 days after delivery.
Product(s) to be exchange must be of the same value or higher. A top up will be required if the value is higher.
For returns, the same value will be refunded as Motherswork voucher, excluding delivery charges, promotional discounts. Upon approval of return & refund request.
We are unable to facilitate any exchange or refund at our brick and mortar unless otherwise stated.
Strictly no refund/exchange for the following:
To do a return, customers can make their way to either Motherswork Headquarters OR Motherswork@Great World.
Returned item will be assessed and buyer will be notified after 2 Working Days if the returned item is eligible for return.
(Please attach a note with the order Number to the return , E.g. #1005)
If Return is not accepted, Customer may:
- Collect back the items at the point of return; OR
- Request to send back item with Motherswork appointed courier ($6)
If Return is accepted :
Motherswork Points equivalent to the item returned will be credited to your account.
$1.00 = 100 Points
$59.90 = 5990 Points
Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
8 Lorong Bakar Batu
Mon - Sat : 10AM - 5PM (1-2PM Break)
Motherswork @ Great World
1 Kim Seng Promenade
Mon - Sun : 10AM - 9PM
Your Feedback is so Important to us!
Please leave us a review to earn 100 points!
- Make sure you have an account created with us
- Review can be made under the product description
Baa Baa Sheepz® Bamboo Wearable Blanket
Award-Winning Sleep Time Must-Have!
- Peanut shape gently hugs shoulders and hips
- Top-down Bottom-up Zipper for easy diaper changes!
Certified Eco-Friendly Fabric
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low - Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- It is luxuriously soft, made from super soft bamboo fibers. It's kind to the environment and baby's skin as no pesticides or chemicals have been used and are hypoallergenic too.
- Comfortable (in the day and night, during the cold and warm day). It has been proven by multiple studies that comfortable material does help to improve the quality of the baby's sleep. Baa Baa Sheepz® bamboo fibers stay 2-3 degrees colder in hot weather and warmer in cold weather.
- The blanket & wrap also has a distinctive stretch which comes from its 5% spandex makeup. This stretchiness recreates the deep hug feeling that baby enjoyed in the womb, making them feel more snug, secure and relaxed.
- It is Anti-bacterials, terrific for baby with sensitive skin
- Bamboo is sustainable, environmentally friendly, and easy to care for.