My Cart


Viida Souffle Series Anti-bacterial Stainless Steel Fork & Spoon - Large

Write a review
| Ask a question

Sold Out


Ready to scoop up a delicious meal with Soufflé Large Fork & Spoon Set!
Bigger, ergonomic, thoughtful, colorful, children-friendly – our fork and spoon set is the best companion for growing children!
The Soufflé Large Fork & Spoon Set consists of 304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel bodies and silicone sleeves. All of which are food-grade, BPA, DEHP, PVA, Lead, and Melamine-free. Teardrop design with a deep bowl to get your kids to dig into their meals with a bright smile on their face!

Oversized Handles
• Easy to grip and comfortable.
• Groove on the underside for docking against edges of plates and bowls to prevent contamination.
• Protect little ones from hot foods.

Perfect Bite-size
• Suitable 2 years old and up little ones.
• Slightly larger and rounded utensil heads for gentle feeding and safety precautions.
• Teardrop shaped spoon provide a perfect spoonful for growing little ones.

Detachable Sleeves
• Transforms to adult dessert utensils or table/teaspoon.
• Dishwasher-safe.


304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel • Silicone Sleeve


Single : Length 13.7 cm x Width 3.0 cm x Depth 1.6 cm


Fork : 40g • Spoon : 46g

Resistant Temperature

Silicone sleeve : -30ºC ~ 250ºC

Country of Origin


Stop bacteria growth!

  • 304L (18/8) Antibacterial Stainless Steel, non-toxic, corrosion resistant, antibacterial.
  • Free of harmful substances such as BPA, DEHP, PVC, LEAD and Melamine.
  • Lab results show 99% resistant to Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
  • A Fork & Spoon Set you can trust! Products passed CPSC Safety Requirements.
  • Non-toxic, food-grade silicone sleeve.


  • Product intended for use by 6 months and up.
  • Do not use in microwave or oven.
  • Do not let children use without supervision.
  • Do not use UV light or steam to clean the PP outer sleeve. Store in a cool, dry place.
  • Antibacterial stainless steel prevents bacteria growth on the stainless steel, but does not prevent bacteria growth on the food stored within.
  • When handling heated food and beverages, please avoid direct contact with the bottom of the hole exposed stainless steel to avoid burns.